文:MenClub 魏文青  
POSTED ON 29 Sep 2020

UFC明星級選手、早兩年曾經與「不敗拳王」Mayweather打咗埸「金錢之戰」嘅Conor McGregor日前於Twitter上指自己將會復出,而且復出戰嘅對手就係曾經於2015年與Mayweather上演「世紀之戰」嘅菲律賓拳王Pacquiao。

圖片:thenotoriousmmamannypacquiao on Instagram

6月時McGregor於Twitter上宣佈退出拳壇,但大家都知只要有合適嘅價碼,佢就一定會重返擂台——差在個擂台係四邊型定六邊型咁解——而等咗幾個月終於就等到。上週末McGregor於Twitter上宣佈自己會復出,喺中東與菲律賓拳王Pacquiao打一場。之後ESPN去訪問McGregor與Pacquiao嘅共同經理人Audie Attar,佢就話一切都未有定案,但就認真地商討緊。日期地點方面,Audie Attar話中東係少數有能力 (錢) 舉行呢場比賽嘅地點之一,日期就大概係今年12月尾或者1月頭。而比賽會以咩重量級舉行亦係未知之數。

在 Instagram 查看這則貼文

The very first shot of the fight. Right on the button through the guard. I didn’t even put anything into that shot. Just placed it. It was hard for me not to dwell on the full 12 rounds that were potentially ahead of me and hold back my shots early. Still tho right on the absolute button. The first punch thrown. Remember the experts saying I wouldn’t land even 1 lol. I landed more than them all. The picture above is the very first punch of the fight thrown, and landed, and inside the very first second of the fight. Bums all of them “experts”. Listen to none of them! Really I should have just sat right thru that shot and took his head off and fuck the distance. If it didn’t work out just give him a good boot into the neck and get DQ’d and fined and who’d give a fuck. I’m upset I fully followed the rules for that fight to be honest. Floyd deserved a volley at the least. A shoulder even, break the face. Manny not so much tho I don’t think, but I will see how the build up goes and wait to hear what bitter old Freddie Roach has to say and then make a decision. My Whiskeys at half a b and climbing I could take a fine. I’d rather fight MMA anyway not sure why I’ve been held back like this, it’s borderline criminal at this stage. The biggest number generator in the game asking for four fights since February this year and getting left on seen. It’s pretty fucked up when I keep thinking of it. I’ve been right here this whole time. Bob Chapek, do you copy! I repeat, Bob Chapek - Do You Copy! Anyways boxing it is for now and I’m up for this! I hope no bottling takes place here. I’m already agreeing to these limited rules and holding back my full array of weapons. Let’s get it going guys. Much love, the champ champ

Conor McGregor Official(@thenotoriousmma)分享的貼文 於 張貼

Audie Attar亦指打完呢一場,下一步就係計劃讓McGregor重回UFC擋台。ESPN就指,Pacquiao會一如以往捐出部份收入,去支援菲律賓對抗肺炎疫情。另一邊廂,McGregor於個人Instagram上Post咗一大段文,簡單黎講就係當日同Mayweather打要跟拳擊規矩佢好唔滿意,仲話對Pacquiao情願罰錢都要用UFC技術。

資料來源:ESPN